We are currently looking for enthusiastic and motivated candidates to join the multinational working environment. You will be the voice of the brand and create personalized & engaging experiences for our clients’ customers.
You will work with the latest technologies from our multinational brands at newly built modern offices.
- Providing how-to-use steps for customers’ newly purchased devices & services
- Outstanding skills with a passion for helping team members & customers
- Reporting to team managers when it is required
- Fluent at German
- B2 level English
- Familiarity with techology
- Workaround & analytical skills
- Politeness and being professional
- Bonus provided depending on your performance
- Annual leave applies to all employees from the starting date
- Medical insurance (IKA & Discount on private service)
- Employee discounts on several shops in Athens
- Extra payment for overtime
- Extra 2 salaries in a year
** If candidate is relocating from another country, the relocation expenses are covered by company to Athens.
Benefit of applying to a job via us (Recruitment Agency)
Our recruitment team will help you to be prepared for your interview and you will always have the dedicated person to follow your hiring process with our client. All our services are free of charge and we may also offer a bonus to applicant which depends on the role.
Who we are
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in European countries.
Note: Applying to this job advertisement would be considered as GDPR consent given to DK Global Recruitment. We may share your profile details directly with hiring company for initial screening of your profile suitability and duplicate check.