B2BUniversal seeks talent that will help shape the firm’s future. Our Hamburg office is hiring a licensed Architect or Interior Architect for a permanent full time position. Our firm is “right sized” with enough dedicated staff to complete significant projects. We design and create rooms for gastronomy, hotels, ships, boats, residential and offices. More than 380 companys worldwide belong to us: Design- and architecture offices leading specialist companies and furniture manufacturing.in otherwords, we are manufacturers ourselves and therefore independent of suppliers. For our customers, this means: the highest quality, punctuality and budget compliance.
- Performs planning and design work for multi-phase new construction, renovations, and improvement projects for real property facilities, utilizing a professional knowledge of architectural concepts, principles, and practices.
- Develop technical solutions for assigned tasks
- Conduct shop drawing reviews
- Communicate and coordinate with clients/owners and consultants, as necessary
- Ability to carry out assignments with minimal supervision
- Modelling - Rendering - Animate
- University degree in Architecture or Interior Architecture
- New Graduate or 1-2 years of experience both in construction site and office
- Good at Autocad, 3DS Max, SketchUp, Lumion or Other Rendering Software
- Good at MS Office,
- Good command of English both verbal and written,
- Analytical and result oriented,
- Open to development and learning,
- Advanced communicatons skills,
- Meticulous about work follow and can take initiative,
- Have no travel restriction including abroad,
- Have completed military service or exempted from military service,
- Have driving licence (class B),
- Can keep up with flexible working hours and busy work tempo when needed.
For Candidates Please send your Resume and 3D designed to firstname.lastname@example.org