Project Engineer II
: ANKARA ODTU TEKNOKENT OSTİM
Job Posting Date
: May 18, 2020, 7:38:14 PM
PLC Based Fluid Control Devices Design and Project Engineer.
Project Engineer I
1. Design (3D Modelling), Read and interpret process drawings (PFD, P&ID).
2. Perform engineering activities related to Process Instrumentation Projects.
3. Take part in project implementation following the Clients’ QMS system requirements.
4. Generate project documentation.
5. Design, plans and coordinates technical design and engineering implementation of project work. Coordinate subcontractors for Engineering Systems.
6. Participates in the execution of procedures for factory acceptance testing, site acceptance testing, commissioning, subcontractors and startup activities.
7. Support project activities like factory acceptance testing, site acceptance testing, commissioning, and startup.
8. Interface with customer to determine detail scope definition.
9. Shares technical knowledge with project team, supervisor, own discipline and other engineering disciplines.
1. Bachelor Degree in Electronics, Electrical, Electromechanical, Mechatronics, or Mechanical engineering from an accredited university with minimum 3 years of experience (Technicians with 4-5years of experience).
2. Experience with any of the following Control Systems: ENDUS, ABB, Invensys, Honeywell, Westinghouse, Bristol Babcock, Yokogawa, Siemens, Rockwell, Delta etc.
3. Experience with any of the following 3D Modelling & Design software packages: AutoCAD, Solidworks, Catia, NX etc.
4. Experience in Fluid Control, Cooling, Heating, Defense, Pharmaceutical industries is a plus.
5. Intermediate English.
6. German is a Plus.
7. Team player approach on project execution.
8. PLC configuration and programming knowledge is a Plus
9. Knowledge on communication protocols like OPC, Modbus, Profibus, FF, HART is a plus.
10. Travel for short and long periods of time is required (20% required).
11. Basic Instrumentation, pump, motor and related standard knowledge.
12. Process control knowledge.
13. Organized, Customer Focus, Problem Solving.
At ENDUS, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering company, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at ENDUS. Join our team and start your journey today.